Located in the very heart of "Olde Captiva," our location makes it easy for you to enjoy the fine shops, fabulous restaurants, art galleries, an old-style general store... and, most importantly, our famous Captiva beach with the most beautiful sunsets in the world! And, when the sun rises over the coconut palms and sea-pines,you'll enjoy strolling along the shore -- looking out over the Gulf of Mexico and sorting through the piles of seashells left there by the previous tide.
Unlike some of the other generic resorts in the area, the cottages at the Captiva Island Inn are reminiscent of those at Martha's Vineyard -- or Hopetown in the Abacos. We can't wait to share them with you!
- Daily housekeping service
- Full breakfast included at two restaurants
- Five award winning restaurants steps away
- Late night dining and lounge
- 360 steps to the beach
- Shopping and galleries
- Golf cart & bike rentals
- Parasailing & waverunners
- Kayak rentals
- Fishing shelling & sailing charters